Become a Member
Five classes of Membership are available including:
- Members who can join the society and do not fit into the above classes of membership i.e. pharmaceutical, surgical, and other interested parties.
Any person who is registered in relation to any health care profession in respect of which a register is kept in terms of the following statutes, shall be eligible for membership as an ordinary Member of the Society :-
• the Health Professions Act, 1974;
• the Nursing Act, 1978.
- The Society may propose individuals, whose service merits recognition in the field of the Discipline, to be honorary Members of the Society.
- Members who the executive of the society wish to honour for services rendered to women’s health and to SAMS
- Any person contemplated in clause 10.2 who has retired from practice, shall be eligible for membership as a retired Member of the Society.
BeneBenefits of SAMS membership include:
1. Monthly Electronic Newsletter – Menopause Matters
2. Bi-monthly Electronic and fax Newsletter – News by Fax
3. Society Quarterly Journal – Menopause Focus
4. CME Meetings nationality
5. Discounted SAMS Congress registration fees
6. Networking with leaders in the field of Menopause
To download Membership form Click here
When making payment, please remember to add a reference number (such as your council number or surname.
Make payment to: